-
October 13th, 2002, 09:50 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I installed my new EFI PMS System [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] , so I have all of the following for sale. All of these come with instruction manuals (except the injectors and fuel pump that don't come with them anyways), all of the little piece parts, full length wiring, etc. and all are in excellent working condition. I have pictures that I can send as well (see post below for link).
Here are the shipped (continental US) prices I'm asking. If someone is interested in taking more than one part, I'll be willing to deal. I've had three buyers bail out so far, but I figure I'll give it one more try here.
- JR BTC - SOLD!
- JR Map Converter - SOLD!
- Walbro GSS 317 fuel pump ("JR pump") - SOLD!
- Cartech 2025i FMU - SOLD!
- OBD II Prelude 290 cc injectors - $180 (cleaned, balanced and tested by RC with flow sheets about 2,000 miles ago flowing 290-294cc each)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 24, 2002 04:46 PM: Message edited by: cpa ]</font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 11, 2002 11:40 AM: Message edited by: cpa ]</font>
-
October 13th, 2002, 11:25 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I might be very interested in the fmu, map conversion, and injectors. Will all these work on my 99 ls? Please, Please don't put them on ebay yet. Thank you very much. If you could get some pics up I would be ready to pay.
gmoore
-
October 13th, 2002, 11:47 PM
#3
Inactive Member
gmoore, you have mail with pictures. Everything will work on your car. The nice part about the injectors is that they're plug and play for OBD II and aren't too big for your stock ECU to handle.
-
October 14th, 2002, 03:07 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hopefully the link works. Scroll past the dyno run pages (that used the parts for sale by the way) to see pics of for sale items.
http://www.cartogra.com/home/ViewMyA...3&basedir=1287
-
October 14th, 2002, 04:32 PM
#5
Inactive Member
GSRaw -
Not now since others are interested in buying out the same parts at the prices listed, although no one has stepped up and signed on the dotted line yet, so first come first serve. If you want the injectors too then maybe.
-
October 15th, 2002, 01:22 AM
#6
Inactive Member
cpa are you getting any spiking on your EFI PMS system, cause i'm experiencing some spiking when i dyno tuned my car. It spikes at 6500rpm, and is consistant everytime i go to 6500rpm, can you help me out???
defconsc
-
October 15th, 2002, 02:00 AM
#7
Inactive Member
hey cpa. drop me a line when your PMS gets tuned etc. i have one in my itr and could use some feedback from other users. !!
-
October 15th, 2002, 02:14 AM
#8
Inactive Member
defconsc, vactor:
I figured I'd start another thread just on the PMS after I can do some dyno tuning, but won't get to do so for at least another week. However, I am very impressed with the unit so far. I got 3 different base maps pre-loaded and the unit couldn't be any easier to install and run out of the box, or learn how to adjust for that matter. My car idled great first try with 440s, part throttle is without hiccups and mileage is good. Boost is working fine, but I want to tune before I really push it just to check the air/fuel. Under constant boost my PMS reads 90 rich, but I want to see what that translates to at the dyno with a wideband instead of my 96,000 mile stock sensor. In part throttle and idle I constantly hunt from rich to lean, so the maps are pretty darn close.
-
October 15th, 2002, 03:47 AM
#9
Inactive Member
What about a "Package Deal" for three of your items?
I need the FMU, BTC, and Map Mod.
-
October 16th, 2002, 10:29 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Bumping since it sounds like gmoore379 won't be buying most of these from reading his totaled car post [img]frown.gif[/img] .
Fuel pump is sold.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks